CELEBRATING THE CLASS OF 2018!
Use #TPSGraduates on Twitter and Facebook so everyone in our community can follow along as we salute the Class of 2018. We want all of Tulsa to celebrate the special moments during your graduation ceremonies.
- Senior Recognition Ads
- Seniors ads are a way of telling your graduate how proud you are of them! Surprise your senior with this enduring gift!
- There are 3 ad sizes/prices available (see order form)
- We can design the ad for you with your chosen photos and text, or do it yourself with Photoshop & submit a high resolution digital file to the yearbook staff via email.
- Senior Ad orders & payments are due by January 31, 2012
- Senior Portraits
- Each senior may submit up to 3 photos for the senior section, including baby pictures.
- You can choose any professional photographer or have a family member take them
- Photos should be school appropriate & high resolution (300 ppi)
- Submit them to the Yearbook Staff by December 1st. There are 3 ways to submit photos:
- Submit them online at http://Replayit.com. Find Edison HS and use the password eagles12 to submit your photos
- Email them to the yearbook staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off photos, CDs, or USB drives at the Yearbook Room 178
We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Oklahoma Hall of Fame Teen Board. The Oklahoma Hall of Fame Teen Board gives 9th to 12th grade students the opportunity to promote Oklahoma pride in the community and state, in addition to developing skills like improving their personal brand, fund-raising and collaborative group work. Students also have the opportunity to meet and have discussions with influential Oklahomans throughout their term.
The Teen Board is responsible for planning and implementing an annual fund-raiser to benefit the education programs of the Organization and Museum. The board meets once a month from August through December. General information can be found here: https://oklahomahof.com/teen-board
Applications to serve on the Teen Board are due Friday, June 1 at 5 p.m. and can be found here: https://oklahomahof.wufoo.com/forms/2018-teen-board-application/
- Our contest gives you the opportunity to interview successful people who have careers that interest you and share what you learned about how to become a success in that career with other students on our website, ypng.co.
- Prizes of 1st $500, 2nd $350, 3rd $250, 4th $150 and 5th $100 will be awarded on April 27th. All entries must be received by April 12, 2018 and you can enter more than once.
- To get started, go to the YPNGMentors page. There we tell you how to contact mentors, prepare questions for your interview and how to submit your interview to YPNG.
- Interviews can be done as an audio recording, a video or a written article. Examples of all fiveare on our site. You don’t need any special equipment to do an audio recording. The voice memo program on a smartphone was used to record audio interviews now on the site.
- Winners will be chosen based on the quality of the questions you prepare for the interview and the rapport you establish with the Mentor.
- YPNG will post all the interviews that are accepted for the contest on our site and include your name and your high school in the posting.
- YPNG is a 501 (3) (c) nonprofit. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform on which information about this contest may appear.
Oklahoma's Promise allows students whose families earn $55,000 or less annually, and who meet academic and conduct requirements to earn a college tuition scholarship.
Tulsa Achieves is a funding program that provides up to 100% of tuition and fees to Tulsa County residents who graduating high school seniors and enroll at Tulsa Community College the fall after they graduate. The program pays for up to 63 college credit hours or up to three years of college, whichever comes first.
If you want to compete in NCAA sports at a Division I school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility center to make sure you stay on track to meet initial-eligibility standards.