Bell Times / Bus Routes
Parents can drop their students off at the back of the building and go into the middle school cafeteria (for middle school students) or the high school cafeteria (for high school students). The main office is also open in the mornings at 7:30. Students may enter the main office at that time and either go to the library or other designated areas.
Start time: 8:30 a.m.
End time: 3:35 p.m.
|Warning Bell||8:25 a.m.|
|First Period (w/Announcements)||8:30 a.m.||9:25 a.m.||55 min.|
|Second Period||9:30 a.m.||10:20 a.m.||50 min.|
|Third Period||10:25 a.m.||11:15 a.m.||50 min.|
|Fourth Period||11:20 a.m.||12:45 p.m.||85 min.|
|Fifth Period||12:50 p.m.||1:40 p.m.||50 min.|
|Sixth Period||1:45 p.m.||2:35 p.m.||50 min.|
|Seventh Period||2:40 p.m.||3:35 p.m.||55 min.|
|First Lunch||11:20 a.m.||11:45 a.m.||25 min.|
|Second Lunch||11:50 a.m.||12:15 p.m.||25 min.|
|Third Lunch||12:20 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||25 min.|
|Warning Bell||8:25 a.m.|
|First Period (w/Announcements)||8:30 a.m.||9:20 a.m.||50 min.|
|Second Period||9:25 a.m.||10:10 a.m.||45 min.|
|Third Period||10:15 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||45 min.|
|Fourth Period||11:05 a.m.||12:30 p.m.||85 min.|
|Fifth Period||12:35 p.m.||1:20 p.m.||45 min.|
|Activity||1:25 p.m.||1:55 p.m.||30 min.|
|Sixth Period||2:00 p.m.||2:45 p.m.||45 min.|
|Seventh Period||2:50 p.m.||3:35 p.m.||45 min.|
|First Lunch||11:05 a.m.||11:30 a.m.||25 min.|
|Second Lunch||11:35 a.m.||12:00 p.m.||25 min.|
|Third Lunch||12:05 p.m.||12:30 p.m.||25 min.|
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Find your bus route
Select a school
LIGHTEN YOUR DAILY LOAD
Parents have enough to worry about. SafeStop puts key information at the fingertips of Tulsa Public Schools parents and families, so you won’t spend time or energy wondering, “Where’s the bus?”
TRUST THAT YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
Security is priority one, especially where student information is concerned. All parent information is password protected within the app to prevent unauthorized people from accessing any student bus information.
- View a real-time, map-based bus locator
- Guarantee parent and student information privacy
- Create custom zones for each stop and school
- Receive email alerts and push notifications
- Available on smartphones and tablets
SET UP SAFESTOP
- Download the SafeStop app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter the school access code. (5C001)
- Enter your child’s unique Student ID.
- Select the bus or route name based on school communications preference you wish to track.
- Create alert zones around drop-off and pick-up points.
You’re all set! You will be able to track the movement of the bus during active route times and receive notifications when the bus enters your custom alert zone(s).
If you have any questions or need assistance, call our customer service center at (918)833-8100.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call the school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10 minutes after the posted stop time