- Polo style jersey knit shirts - solid white, black, forest green, gray, pastel blue, pastel yellow, or pastel pink. Short/long sleeve.
- Oxford (button down) shirts - solid white, black, forest green, gray, pastel blue, pastel yellow, or pastel pink. Short/long sleeve.
- Crewneck sweatshirts - solid white, black, forest green, or gray (or approved Edison insignia).
- Fleece Jacket - solid forest green, gray, or black.
- Game Day Attire – approved Edison sport team uniforms may be worn (on game days) when previously approved by the administration.
(Any other outerwear worn must go in locker upon arrival until dismissal.)
- Pants/slacks - Khaki or black- NO CARGOS. All pants must have pockets. Pants must not be allowed to sag.
- Shorts - Khaki or black (must be below fingertips) NO CARGOS.
- Capris - Khaki or black
- Skirts - Khaki or black or Edison plaid (must be below fingertips).
- Skorts - Khaki or black or Edison plaid (must be below fingertips).
- May be worn with pants or shorts
- Regular belt buckles- no symbols or logos
- House slippers, flip-flops, slides and shower shoes are NOT acceptable.
- Matching footwear is to be worn at all times.
spirit day/college day wear (Fridays only)
- Jeans with no holes or uniform bottoms may be worn on Fridays.
- Polo style or T-shirt with Edison or college logo.
- Hoodies- solid forest green, gray, black or Edison or college logos.
- Regular uniform dress is also acceptable on these days.
- Solid gray, green, white, black, navy, pastel blue, pastel yellow, or pastel pink color collared polo or oxford style shirt. Short/long sleeve.
- Solid gray, green, white, black and navy sweatshirt, cardigan, or sweater.
- Edison SPIRIT WEAR polos or t-shirts with Edison logo. Only EDISON SPIRIT WEAR hoodies.
- Approved Edison sport team uniforms may be worn (on game days) when previously approved by the administration.
- College day – Friday Only. Appropriate tops and hoodies that represent a college, military, or Vo-Tech or dress code appropriate attire.
- Khaki, black, navy, white uniform shorts or pants.
- Khaki, black, navy, white or Edison plaid skirts.
- Khaki, black, white or blue jeans.
EARBUDS AND HEADPHONES
• Earbuds and headphones are NOT allowed in the hallways during passing periods.
• Only string backpacks will be allowed.
• ID must be worn and visible above the waist at all times.
- Students must conform to the dress code set forth by TPS policy 2601-R. Non-compliance will be subject to disciplinary actions as defined by the TPS Behavior Response Plan. ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE ANY SPECIFIC DRESS CODE ISSUES.
- Students must store heavy outerwear (coats, hats, gloves) in their lockers. ✸ No bare midriffs, low cut necklines, off the shoulder or bare backs. Inappropriate symbols, mottos, words or acronyms are prohibited. No holes or rips. Shorts and skirts must be of modest length as defined as a maximum of 6” above the knee or not above the fingertip, with arm fully extended, of the wearer...whichever is longer. NO LEGGINGS, TIGHTS OF ANY KIND UNLESS WORN UNDER SKIRTS.
- Appropriate footwear for protection and hygienic reasons are required. House slippers, shower shoes, and athletic slides are unacceptable.
- Jewelry/accessories that pose a safety concern for the student or others are prohibited. Head coverings shall not be worn. Exceptions must be approved by the administration
- First offense – Saturday detention assigned
- Second offense – Saturday detention assigned
- Third offense – Assignment to TRAICE Satellite.