Volunteer assistance from both individuals and/or community groups are welcomed and encouraged at Edison! Significant volunteer opportunities are readily available to positively impact the children of Edison Preparatory School.
Why should you volunteer?
- Enjoy flexible hours
- Choose your area of interest
- Impact the success of students directly through your efforts
- Give back to your community
- Get paid with love and appreciation
- Help stretch tax dollars by volunteering within the school system
Signup for the weekly PTSA email!
To receive the weekly email, click here to sign up
Use invitation code: eagles918
Shop Amazon and Support PTSA
We are happy to announce that the Edison PTSA is now enrolled in the Amazon Smiles program. This is a fundraising program in which a non-profit organization can earn .5% of all purchases through Amazon. When doing online purchases please consider choosing https://smile.amazon.com/ch/73-6113783 to make your purchases.
Not receiving the weekly emails?
If you have subscribed to the weekly newsletter email and are NOT receiving it please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of Events
We are now utilizing Google Calendar. Follow the link and you can view, subscribe or unsubscribe from updates made to the calendar. If you have an event to add, please email email@example.com.
District Involvement Information
- Stay Connected - TPS social media and smartphone app
- Tulsa Council of PTAs
- National PTA
- Booster Clubs/PTAs sanctioned organizations
- Parents as Teachers
- Student and Family Guide to Success (includes the Behavior Response Plan)
- Achieving. Classroom Excellence (ACE) Parental Curriculum Choice Letter
- Logrando la Excelencia en el Salón de Clases Carta hacia los Padres para la Selección de Currículo
- Parent Guide | Guía para Padres
- Parents Right To Know | El Derecho a Saber de los Padres
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Educational Surrogate Parents Program
- All students need parental support to succeed. The Educational Surrogate Parents Program responds to the need for support and representation of students with disabilities whose parents are not available. This program relies on the commitment of volunteers who support a student's education by advocating for him/her to ensure that the student receives a free and appropriate public education.