COVID-19 vaccination clinics for children ages 5+ and adults
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming vaccination clinics for children ages 5-11 and for all eligible individuals ages 12 and older:
- Saturday, Nov. 13 from 9:30am-3pm at the Education Service Center (3027 S. New Haven Ave.) – click here to register
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 from 3pm-5:30pm at Burroughs Elementary (1924 M.L.K. Jr. Blvd.) – no registration required
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 from 4:45pm-7pm at East Central Junior High School (12121 E. 21st St.) – no registration required
- Saturday, Dec. 4 from 9:30am-3pm at the Education Service Center (3027 S. New Haven Ave.) – click here to register
Students ages 5 to 11 years old can receive the Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric vaccine free of charge. Students ages 12 and older, their families, and team members can receive a first dose, second dose, or booster of the COVID-19 vaccine free of charge.
Meals for Thanksgiving break
We will serve all children ages 18 and under seven days’ worth of snack and supper meals free of charge on Friday, November 19 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the former Grimes Elementary building (3213 E. 56th St.). For more information, visit www.tulsaschools.org/mealsites.
The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma will host a drive-through pantry on Thursday, November 18 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at their office located at 1304 N. Kenosha Ave. Click here to register.
Enrollment opens on Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2022
Our enrollment window opens on Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2022. We are hosting three enrollment information sessions in Spanish so you can learn about student enrollment and get information about programs available for your child. Meals and childcare will be provided. We will have safety protocols in place including safe distancing. All session content will be presented in Spanish.
- Tuesday, December 7 from 6-7:30pm at Rudisill Library (1520 N. Hartford Ave.)
- Saturday, December 11 from 3-4:30pm at Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd.)
- Tuesday, December 14 from 6-7:30pm at St. Francis Xavier Church (2515 E. 1st St.)
Upcoming career fair
We’re hiring for custodial, grounds, and maintenance positions across the district! Join us on Tuesday, Nov. 16 and Wednesday, Nov. 17 from 10am to 3:30pm. at the Maintenance Facilities Building located at 1555 N. 77th E. Ave. You can learn more about opportunities with our team, apply, and even complete your interview on site! Click here to learn more about support roles with Team Tulsa or call 918-746-6310.
Celebrating Native American Heritage Month
We will host two Tribal Flag Acknowledgement ceremonies on Thursday, November 18 at 11 a.m. at Central Middle and High School (3101 W. Edison St.) to honor the Osage Nation and at 2 p.m. at Booker T. Washington High School (1514 E. Zion St.) to honor the Cherokee Nation. Watch the ceremonies live at www.facebook.com/TulsaPublicSchools.
On Friday, November 19, wear turquoise, rock your mocs, and tag our Indian Education team on social media to celebrate Native American Heritage Month!