The mission of the Edison Preparatory Library is to create a student-centered library media center that supports the schools curriculum, prepares students for life-long learning, informed decision-making, a love of reading, and to be effective users of information technologies.
The mission of Tulsa Public Schools' Library Media Services is to promote the skills, experiences, and confidence that will enable children and young adults to use libraries and information resources for lifelong learning.
If you are interested in having your hold notices e-mailed to you, please send your e-mail address to Mrs. Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Dobson at email@example.com
for a map of our library.
|Services in the Library Media Center include:
- 20,000+ Books & online catalog
- Gale ebooks
- Playaways (books on tape)
- 108 research computer stations
- Internet access on all computers
- Printing from computers (Color and B/W)
- TPS research databases on all computers
- Power Point software
- Reading Counts
- Windows 7
- Educational clips via Safari Montage
- Two Instructional Classrooms with Smart-boards
- Two Multi-Media Rooms
- Two Certified Full Time Librarians
- Two Full Time Assistants