DRESS CODE: Semi-Formal attire
1. Dress, pantsuit, or skirt and blouse (nothing low cut in front)
2. Backless dresses are permitted to the waist, sides must be covered
3. Slits in long dresses can not come up higher than the fingertips when arms are relaxed to the side.
4. Short dresses must adhere to the fingertip rule as well, no more than 1” of midriff should be exposed.
1. Wear a dress shirt and tie and pants.
2. No sagging
* No tennis shoes, flip flops, or jeans are allowed*
If you have any questions about the appropriateness of your attire please contact Ms Lance.
Persons not in compliance with the dress code will be denied entrance and/or the Sponsor or administrator will ask you to leave. Your money will NOT be refunded.
AT THE DANCE:
1. Entrance is by pre-registration only.
2. Students may NOT leave and re-enter.
3. Everyone attending the JBB must arrive by 9:15 p.m. There will be no admittance after that time.
4. Food or drink can not be brought into Allen Chapman Activity Center
5. All students attending JBB must make sure that they are off TU property by 10:45 pm. Make sure your rides are at the Allen Chapman Activity Center by 10:30 (the end of the dance). TU locks up the facility immediately following the dance. Failure to abide by this can result in your being banned from other extracurricular events—i.e; basketball games, dances, etc.
GUESTS: Guests of Edison students must be at least a freshman in high school and not older than 21. A photocopy of I.D. must accompany guest registration. Guests follow the same regulations for JBB concerning dress and conduct as Edison students. Complete the guest form and return to Ms Lance on or before Monday, November 30. Guest forms available in Rm 24. For guests in high school, the completed form is to be faxed from the guest’s high school to Edison. Fax # (918)746-8511. Attention Ms. Lance.